With a life threatening illness, these kinds of questions are bound to happen. I don’t have the answers to them, but I will share with you what mine have been. I value vulnerability and sharing these with others. Sharing with those you care about allows them to be supportive and you to know you aren’t in this alone.
- I wanted to be a mother at some point…. now, is that even possible and if it is… is it selfish?
- Am I doing to die? Has my life been worth it yet?
- Am I supposed to go on with the everyday routine knowing there is a time clock going on inside myself?
- Should I just have a child right now and stay at home a crochet and write books?
- What did I do today that was worth it?
- What if… What if…
- Does anything I do from here on matter?
It really begins to put life into perspective in terms of what is important.